with Banafsheh and Tony Khalife
7-day Intensive: September 13-20, 2019 – Intermediate
Weekend only: September 13-15, 2019 – Open to all/mixed levels
50 hrs towards the 200/400-hr Dance of Oneness® Certification Program
Stowel Lake Farm, Salt Spring Island, B.C.
You will learn:
- Luscious movement that build internal strength, vitality, flexibility and balance
- How to come in touch with and express your feminine radiance
- Elements of Persian dance as an expression of the divine feminine
- Elements of flamenco as an expression of the divine feminine
- The movement meditation of Sama/whirling
- Zikr or chanting
- Vocal training
- Grounding, releasing, centering and opening dance and movement techniques in preparation for Sama/whirling, Persian dance and flamenco
- Divine feminine wisdom
- Tools to access joy, peace and lucidity in your daily life
Dress comfortably – something you feel beautiful in
Bring a yoga mat and socks or soft-soled dance shoes
Registration link available soon!
Contact Shauna Devlin for more information.