The benefits of this retreat:
- Connection to your life’s purpose
- Awakening your inner and outer feminine beauty
- Becoming who you truly are
- Ability to observe and manage your life dramas without being overtaken by them
- Tools to transform limitation to possibilities
- Reduction of stress and tools to cope with daily stress so you can be more responsive rather than reactive, and thus contribute your unique gifts to our world
- Healing various stubborn ailments and cultivating a well-balanced body
- Saving lots of money on plastic surgery and aesthetic treatments like botox!
- Finding and connecting with an international community of like-hearted sistas
- Laughter therapy!
Our retreat takes place during Ramadan a time of prayer, purification and introspection. We will harness the energy of this time to purify, heal, keep our undivided focus on the Beloved and cultivate resiliency and perseverance in love.
Mixed Levels. Suitable for people with some background in movement or dance, trained dancers, yoga and other movement practitioners as well as healing/medical practitioners. The only pre-requisite is a desire to connect your mind, body and spirit in healing and wholeness through movement. (30 hours towards the 400-hr Dance of Oneness Certification Program)
Dress comfortably – clothes you feel beautiful in
Bring a yoga mat, veil (see exact dimensions in the attached Terms & Conditions) and socks or soft-soled dance shoes