Dance of Oneness®: Awaken Radiant Beauty | Retreat in Yalova, Turkey
May 17 - May 24$1500 – $1950
7-day WOMEN ONLY Dance Retreat
Featuring musicians and guest speaker, Caroline Casey
“You are the Secret of God’s Secret. You are the mirror of Divine Beauty.”
True beauty radiates from an inner core of love – love for yourself, the Earth and all beings. Release old resistances and blockages in your body that hold you back from experiencing ease and comfort within yourself, so you can connect with your innate beauty. Rediscover your body as a luscious temple of ease, beauty and sensuality. Feel and look young, energetic and ALIVE!
Guided by the love poetry of Rumi, other Sufi mystics and Taoist philosophy, explore the foundations of Dance of Oneness and develop presence in your body through a focus on the Chakras and the Meridian system. Integrate your body, emotions, mind and soul in a sacred union and learn tools for self-healing.
- Ground your soul in your body
- Connect to your life’s purpose
- Become who you truly are
- Awaken your inner and outer feminine beauty
- Observe and manage your life dramas without being overtaken by them
- Transform limitation to possibilities
- Reduce stress and learn to cope with daily stress to become more responsive rather than reactive, and thus contribute your unique gifts to our world
- Heal your stubborn ailments and cultivate a well-balanced body
- Find and connect with an international community of like-hearted sistas
The retreat will take place at a Sufi/Darvish House or Dergah and a beautiful historic hotel built on an Aesclepian site in the quaint village of Gokcedere. The days will be balanced with guided and free-style dance, whirling, Sufi teachings, wisdom teachings from the East & West, live music, yoga, chanting, meditation, sharing circle in a community of like-minded and like-hearted women, lots of laughter, Astro-mythology sessions, ample breaks, and detoxing in the natural hot springs. A new addition this year is aquatics – movement sessions in the natural hot spring pools.
Astrologer Caroline Casey will share stories related to the constellation of the retreat to highlight the connection between the self and the cosmos.
We will convene during Ramadan, a time of prayer, purification and introspection. We will harness the energy of this time to purify, listen, focus our undivided attention on the Beloved and cultivate resiliency and perseverance in love.
Dance, whirl, and soak in the healing natural hot springs. Nourish your soul with Sufi teachings and sacred dance. Nourish your body with exceptional Turkish cuisine and on-site Turkish baths.
Mixed Levels. Suitable for women with some background in movement or dance, trained dancers, yoga and other movement practitioners as well as healing/medical practitioners. The only requirement is a desire to connect your mind, body and spirit in healing and wholeness through movement. 30 hrs towards the 400-hr Dance of Oneness® Certification Program
Looking for more information about the retreat before you’re ready to register? Click here!
- Purchase a ticket. Scroll down until you see “tickets”
- Sign the Terms of Agreement. Click here to open and sign the Terms of Agreement.
Questions about registration
$1950 (the equivalent in Euro or TRY)
Above fees include:
- Stellar accommodations in a beautiful historic hotel built on healing natural hot water springs
- Private group access to the onsite pools and fully equipped hamam (spa)
- Exceptional buffet breakfast and dinner
- Round trip ground transportation from the Yenikapi ferry dock in Istanbul to the hotel**
Fee does NOT include airfare to Turkey, visa and roundtrip transportation from the airport to the Yenikapi Ferry dock in Istanbul.
For work/study opportunities, contact email@example.com***
*Only Single lodging available
**Must arrive at the designated departure time on May 17 (1pm) and plan to go to Istanbul on May 24.
***Must be 30 years or younger to apply
Amazing historic hotel with natural spring thermal water pools, Turkish hamam, massage, beautiful views of lush mountains and a royal feast for breakfast and dinner.