Dance of Oneness®: Womb of Compassion | Virtual Retreat
May 1 @ 9:00 am - May 8 @ 1:30 pm PDT$850.00
8-day Virtual Dance Retreat for Women Only with Banafsheh and guest musicians
May 1-8, 2020
9:00-11:30am | 12:00-1:30pm Pacific
(30-min break 11:30am – 12:00pm)
“Open the treasure house of abundance from inside yourself.”
Join our dance circle right from your home, and shift your focus from the outer world ruled by chaos and confusion these days to your rich inner world, deeply attuned with nature and the unseen. Activate your womb of compassion and step into your divine, unlimited self. When you extend love and compassion toward yourself, the Earth and all beings, you are emulating the creator of all worlds. The more you emulate the creator of all worlds, the more you become a conscious creator of your own world. Release fear and longterm resistances and blockages in your body and mind that hold you back from experiencing magnificence, ease and comfort in your own skin. As you release tensions and old habits that have kept you in limitation and separation, you will reconnect with your sacred femininity and reclaim your body as a luscious temple of ease, love and beauty. You will feel and look beautiful, energetic and ALIVE…giving and receiving love effortlessly.
Guided by the poetry of Rumi, Rabia, Kabir and other Sufi mystics as well as Taoist philosophy and divine feminine wisdom, explore the foundations of Dance of Oneness, and how to cultivate mastery and sensual grace in your body through a focus on the Chakras, the Meridian system, and quantum physics. Integrate your body, mind and soul in a sacred union and learn tools for self-healing, and extending love and healing into the world.
You will learn to ground and center yourself in peace, and open your heart and mind to a profound love for life so you can navigate these challenging times with grace, balance and strength. In our time together, we will journey into guided and free-style dance, whirling, Sufi teachings, wisdom teachings from the East & West, live music, yoga, chanting, meditation, lots of laughter, and a sharing circle (during 1-2 sessions) with a community of like-hearted wild, noble women.
Benefits of this Retreat:
- Connection to your life’s purpose
- Awakening your inner and outer feminine beauty
- Becoming who you truly are
- Ability to observe and manage your life dramas without being overtaken by them
- Tools to transform limitation to possibilities
- Reduction of stress and tools to cope with daily stress so you can be more responsive rather than reactive, and thus contribute your unique gifts to our world
- Healing various stubborn ailments and cultivating a well-balanced body
- Saving lots of money on plastic surgery and aesthetic treatments like botox!
- Finding and connecting with an international community of like-hearted sistas
- Laughter therapy!
- Purchase a ticket. Scroll down until you see “tickets”
- Once you purchase your ticket, you will receive a link to join the sessions on zoom
- Email for more info and if you need financial assistance. No one is turned away for a lack of funds
Tuition for the 8-day Virtual Dance Retreat
- Download zoom
- Make sure you have an unobstructed space of 5×5 feet or 1.5×1.5 meters to dance in
- Don’t eat a heavy meal 2 hours prior to the beginning of our session or during the break
- Wear comfortable attire you feel beautiful in
- Have a yoga mat handy
- Have a silk veil of about 3 yards x 45 inches or 2.5 x 1.15 meters)
- Have socks or soft-soled dance shoes nearby in case you need them
- Hydrate by drinking plenty of water after the sessions
“Dance of Oneness takes me back to my womb, which surprisingly gives me the feeling of tenderness that I have long denied. Finding it, accepting is so refreshing. It fills me. It gives me confidence to be me, the me I want to share with the whole world.”
Usanee Nuchanong, Thailand, “Radiant Beauty” retreat in Turkey, 2019
“Banafsheh’s Dance of Oneness retreat in Turkey is a healing immersion into the beauty and majesty of the Divine Feminine. Being with this amazing group of women in the sacred land of Turkey is not to be missed. Soaking in the thermal waters, whirling in the Sufi Temple, laughing, loving, being…I could keep returning here with Banafsheh for the rest of my life!”
Colette de Gagnier, California, “Radiant Beauty” retreat in Turkey, 2019